In this episode Carla and I talk with Ryan Cameron about FormIT and how to survive Autodesk University.
Formit Friday webinar series can be found on YouTube
· Drink lots of water
· Go a day early
· Good walking shoes
· Get to know the facility ahead of time
· Conference app download ahead of time – includes schedule and maps
· Speakers are approachable, ask questions and talk to them after sessions.
· If you sign up for a class that doesn’t interest you, try to get in a different session.
· Attend the after hour parties – network and talk to people.
· Take your badge off when you leave the conference center
· Don’t lose your conference badge
· Get a mobile charger for your phone.
· Should you carry your laptop around AU or even take it with you to Las Vegas? Think about it…
· Be prepared to share what you learned at AU with your office
· When your company is sending multiple people, always good to plan and know what each other is attending. But don’t go to a session that you are not interested just to be attending something different.