Carla, Kristina and I talk Revit 2017.1. What features are we excited about and what features we need to more about. We also find out what Kristina has in her pocket for AU.
BIMThoughts is sponsored this week by Enscape. Use the link below to get an exclusive extended trial. Thank You Enscape for supporting BIMThoughts.
- Inside the Factory Revit 2017.1 Goodies
- Microsoft Surface Studio WOW video
- Mental Canvas Preview Site
Episode Take Aways
- Start a Dynamaniacs Group in your office!!
- Possible causes for “revit local file incompatible with central file”
- jack wire going over ballast or light
- dont end task on Revit
- Follow twitter and watch for meetup time with BIM Thoughts at AU
Enscape™ is the world’s only VR and real-time rendering plugin for Revit. Simply start Enscape with one click and walk through your fully rendered project within seconds – no uploading to cloud or exporting to other programs required! All changes in Revit are immediately available to evaluation in Enscape. Explore different design options and present your projects to clients. With the option to create a standalone file, you can send an Enscape file to your clients or colleagues and demonstrate your project. Enscape has become a standard application in projects worldwide at companies like Foster + Partners or Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF).